Stripe Payment For Magento
Stripe Payment Gateway API is a simple, developer-friendly way to accept payments online. We hope the extension will give more options for you.
Support community version:
1.4.x - 1.5.x - 1.6.x - 1.7.x - 1.8.x - 1.9.x
Support enterprise version:
1.10.x - 1.11.x - 1.12.x - 1.13.x - 1.14.x
- Supports businesses in the Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Luxembourg, Finland.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB & Diners Club
- Address and CVC checks for an additional layer of protection against fraudulent transactions.
- PCI certified
- Accept US Dollars(USD), Canadian Dollars(CAD), Australian Dollars(AUD), British Pound Sterling(GBP) and Euros(EUR)... Read more
- Save credit card details on Stripe.
- Flexible settings for advanced usage.
- W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional. W3C CSS Valid.
- Fully compatible Chrome, IE, Firefox, Flock, Netscape, Safari, Opera.
- Great Review by Christos
Developer Support Usefulness
It's not just the module itself, performing flawlessly and with ease after successful setup.. it's the quality of support one will receive upon purchase of this extension.
We all know that it isn't just the modules themselves that are of high importance with Magento.. it's the care and follow through from the developer. A constantly evolving eCommerce platform needs more this type of professionalism and backing.
==Now for my experience==
The installation wasn't a problem and it was installed within minutes. I did however hit a snag that I couldn't get past. My PHP version was an issue with first install so I had to recompile to a lesser version (not a problem as I am sure it will have better compatibility in the future)
I was hitting 404 errors while trying to test checkouts on a heavily themed site. Michelle was a gem and CC'd in Leon who then took the time on a late night (as we're on separate time zones) to troubleshoot the issue.
Turns out I just had to recompile apache to make use of the mbstring extension as Stripe needs this in order to function. As soon as I was done, I informed Leon, he ran a test, informed me it was ready to go.. and literally.. minutes later I had people using the gateway.
I can't thank MLX enough, this integration is well worth the investment and it's already more than paid for itself.
(Posted on 10/3/2014)
- Support save credit card details.
- Optimization extension.